He/she did talk about supposed issues with vintologi (in it's current form) on kiwifarms:
https://kiwifarms.net/members/transcendental-vintologi.80464/
Most of the people I have seen in the vintologi discord server don't seem to completely care about the larger picture. Also many have high "AQ" so don't get phased by a lot of Adolf's thinking. When I look at his arguments regarding fertility, I just think "Eh, even if this is true it is not the politically smartest hill to die on. Furthermore, having people breed at such a young age goes against eugenic principles. For one, since adolescents are physically and mentally underdeveloped, then choosing from such a sample gives inaccuracies as to their genetic potential. Secondly, if fertility is what we want, we could just artificially select for fertility at older ages just as we genetically modify foods to expire slower". In general I feel as though darwinian vintologi is outdated. We will have designer babies soon anyways. Honestly eugenics in general might not be as effective as people hype it up to be.
My name isn't very serious, though I do respect Adolf. He is one of the only people I have met on the interwebz with an autism level close to my own (so autistic you start writing entire philosophical, political, and religious systems on your spare time). He is also a very based individual (and that is with the original meaning of "based", as opposed to the term now just devolving into "I agree with this guy"). Like, people point out the pedo, trans, and eugenics stuff. No one mentions his entirely partial suggested method to deal with people who have committed severe crimes: 'if he's a chad, give him a slap on the wrist. If a lesser male, force him to participate in gladiator blood sports. At least he will have some fun before he goes'. Also the semi-schizo physics and metaphysics discussions are comfy too.
If you have a similar mixture of autism and schizophrenia, I would give the actual vintologi community (not transmaxxing which is just full of edgy trans 4channers and redditors) a try.
https://kiwifarms.net/members/transcendental-vintologi.80464/
Most of the people I have seen in the vintologi discord server don't seem to completely care about the larger picture. Also many have high "AQ" so don't get phased by a lot of Adolf's thinking. When I look at his arguments regarding fertility, I just think "Eh, even if this is true it is not the politically smartest hill to die on. Furthermore, having people breed at such a young age goes against eugenic principles. For one, since adolescents are physically and mentally underdeveloped, then choosing from such a sample gives inaccuracies as to their genetic potential. Secondly, if fertility is what we want, we could just artificially select for fertility at older ages just as we genetically modify foods to expire slower". In general I feel as though darwinian vintologi is outdated. We will have designer babies soon anyways. Honestly eugenics in general might not be as effective as people hype it up to be.
My name isn't very serious, though I do respect Adolf. He is one of the only people I have met on the interwebz with an autism level close to my own (so autistic you start writing entire philosophical, political, and religious systems on your spare time). He is also a very based individual (and that is with the original meaning of "based", as opposed to the term now just devolving into "I agree with this guy"). Like, people point out the pedo, trans, and eugenics stuff. No one mentions his entirely partial suggested method to deal with people who have committed severe crimes: 'if he's a chad, give him a slap on the wrist. If a lesser male, force him to participate in gladiator blood sports. At least he will have some fun before he goes'. Also the semi-schizo physics and metaphysics discussions are comfy too.
If you have a similar mixture of autism and schizophrenia, I would give the actual vintologi community (not transmaxxing which is just full of edgy trans 4channers and redditors) a try.